B. Alan Simpson is a Bowling Green, Ky native who has lived in and practiced law in Bowling Green since 1988. During that time, Alan has represented people from all walks of life. While having a significant practice representing defendants in criminal matters, Alan has also represented people injured by the negligence of others in auto and truck accident cases and medical negligence cases.
Alan has represented people facing a wide array of charges, including murder, rape, arson, burglary, felony theft, vehicular homicide, child abuse, drug trafficking and possession, DUI, and other traffic related offenses.
In addition to representing criminal defendants, Alan has represented political figures accused of official misconduct and has also represented Sheriffs, City Police officers, Kentucky State Troopers, federal agents and physicians.
Read about some of Alan’s cases in Our News section.
- University of Kentucky, B.A. Psychology, 1985 with distinction
- University of Kentucky College of Law, J.D., 1988
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Kentucky, 1988
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Kentucky, 1988
- U.S. Court of Appeals, 6th Circuit, 1989
- Bowling Green-Warren Co. Bar Association
- Kentucky Bar Association
- American Bar Association